Hello all! My name is Trista. I am a busy mom with two kids, both of which have severe food allergies. Little Miss is wheat free and Little Man is tree nut free. Anyone that lives in the world of food allergies knows just how difficult navigating it can be. From reading labels, finding safe alternatives, family gatherings!
Now as if that wasn't enough, I had gastric bypass surgery in November 2015, which me I need to watch my intake of carbs and calories, no sugar, and need to bump up my protein intake every day. I found myself missing some of my favorite dishes because of the ingredients needed, which made me get creative to make a healthier version my whole family can enjoy.
My goal with this blog is to share these recipes with you to help you whether you are handling allergies, restrictions due to surgery, or just trying to eat healthier in general. Please, if you have a recipe or dish you would like me to re-vamp, don't hesitate to let me know and I will see what I can do.
No comments:
Post a Comment